[Hip's Don't Lie]世界杯决赛之歌

流星点点 1,808 阅读

节奏很欢快的歌
<http://iptv.cnhubei.com/2006-05/17/cms77988article.shtml>

全部回复

3
  1. 夏日雨荷 1 楼
    [wmv]http://www.igoober.com/bbs/attachments/MjAwNsrAveexrQ==_DML50wbBunR8.wma[/wmv]

    (Jean/ Duplessis/ Mebarak/ Parker/ Alfanno)

      (SONY BMG MUSIC ENTERTAINMENT (Holland) B.V.)

      Ladies up Up in here tonight

      No fighting, no fighting

      We got the refugees up in here

      No fighting, no fighting

      Shakira, Shakira

      I never really knew that she could dance like this

      She makes a man wants to speak Spanish

      Como se llama, bonita, mi casa, su casa

      Shakira, Shakira

      Oh baby when you talk like that

      You make a woman go mad

      So be wise and keep on

      Reading the signs of my body

      And I’m on tonight

      You know my hips don’t lie

      And I’m starting to feel it’s *ght

      All the attraction, the tension

      Don’t you see baby, this is perfection

      Hey Girl, I can see your body moving

      And it’s d*ving me crazy

      And I didn’t have the slightest idea

      Until I saw you dancing

      And when you walk up on the dance floor

      Nobody cannot ignore the way you move your body, girl

      And everything so unexpected - the way you *ght and left it

      So you can keep on taking it

      I never really knew that she could dance like this

      She makes a man want to speak Spanish

      Como se llama, bonita, mi casa, su casa

      Shakira, Shakira

      Oh baby when you talk like that

      You make a woman go mad

      So be wise and keep on

      Reading the signs of my body

      And I’m on tonight

      You know my hips don’t lie

      And I am starting to feel you boy

      Come on lets go, real slow

      Don’t you see baby asi es perfecto

      Oh I know I am on tonight my hips don’t lie

      And I am starting to feel it’s *ght

      All the attraction, the tension

      Don’t you see baby, this is perfection

      Shakira, Shakira

      Oh boy, I can see your body moving

      Half animal, half man

      I don’t, don’t really know what I’m doing

      But you seem to have a plan

      My will and self restraint

      Have come to fail now, fail now

      See, I am doing what I can, but I can’t so you know

      That’s a bit too hard to explain

      Baila en la calle de noche

      Baila en la calle de día

      Baila en la calle de noche

      Baila en la calle de día

      I never really knew that she could dance like this

      She makes a man want to speak Spanish

      Como se llama, bonita, mi casa, su casa

      Shakira, Shakira

      Oh baby when you talk like that

      You know you got me hypnotized

      So be wise and keep on

      Reading the signs of my body

      Seno*ta, feel the conga, let me see you move like you come from Colombia

      Mira en Barranquilla se baila así, say it!

      Mira en Barranquilla se baila así

      Yeah

      She’s so sexy every man’s fantasy a refugee like me back with the Fugees from a 3rd world country

      I go back like when ’pac car*ed crates for Humpty Humpty

      I need a whole club dizzy

      Why the CIA wanna watch us?

      Colombians and Haitians

      I ain’t guilty, it’s a musical transaction

      No more do we snatch ropes

      Refugees run the seas ’cause we own our own boats

      I’m on tonight, my hips don’t lie

      And I’m starting to feel you boy

      Come on let’s go, real slow

      Baby, like this is perfecto

      Oh, you know I am on tonight and my hips don’t lie

      And I am starting to feel it’s *ght

      The attraction, the tension

      Baby, like this is perfection

      No fighting

      No fighting

      不会说谎

      女士们 今夜在这里舞动起来

      没有是非 没有争斗

      我们在这里舞动起来

      没有是非 没有争斗

      (夏奇拉, 夏奇拉)

      我从未意识 她能如此欢快的跳舞

      人们纷纷说起西班牙语

      你的名字是? 美丽的 我的家 他的家

      (夏奇拉, 夏奇拉)

      哦 宝贝 当你这样说话的时候

      人们为你如此着迷

      所以 用你的智慧继续

      细读我的舞蹈

      于是今夜 我欢快的跳舞

      你知道 我的舞蹈不会说谎

      于是 我开始感觉到这一刻

      所有的吸引 所有的不安

      你看见了吗 这便是完美

      嗨 女孩 我能看见你舞动的身影

      于是 我着迷

      于是 我迷失

      直到看见你在跳舞

      当你舞动的脚步划过地面

      所有人都为你而注目 女孩

      让人意想不到 – 忽左而忽右

      所以 请继续跳吧

      我从未意识 她能如此欢快的跳舞

      人们纷纷说起西班牙语

      你的名字是? 美丽的 我的家 他的家

      (夏奇拉, 夏奇拉)

      哦 宝贝 当你这样说话的时候

      人们为你如此着迷

      所以 用你的智慧继续

      细读我的舞蹈

      于是今夜 我欢快的跳舞

      你知道 我的舞蹈不会说谎

      于是 我开始感觉到你的存在

      来吧 让我们一起慢慢的舞动

      你看见了吗 这便是完美

      哦 我知道 今夜我正欢快的跳舞 我的舞蹈不会说谎

      于是 我开始感觉到这一刻

      所有的吸引 所有的不安

      你看见了吗 这便是完美

      (夏奇拉, 夏奇拉)

      哦 男孩 我能看见你舞动的身影

      如梦如幻

      我不确定自己在做什么

      但是 你却不同

      我的意志 我的约束

      现在开始失去 开始失去

      看 我正做我能做的 但却无法做到 你知道

      这似乎太难解释

      他在夜晚的街道上跳舞

      他在白天的街道上跳舞

      他在夜晚的街道上跳舞

      他在白天的街道上跳舞

      我从未意识 她能如此欢快的跳舞

      人们纷纷说起西班牙语

      你的名字是? 美丽的 我的家 他的家

      (夏奇拉, 夏奇拉)

      哦 宝贝 当你这样说话的时候

      你知道 你令我如此着迷

      所以 用你的智慧继续

      细读我的舞蹈

      女孩 请跳一支康茄舞吧 好像你就来自那舞蹈的国度

      看到巴兰基利亚的美妙景色 于是跳起舞来 唱吧

      看到巴兰基利亚的美妙景色 于是跳起舞来

      耶

      她是如此迷人 每个人都想像我这般 从遥远的国度回到她身边

      背着我的藤柳箱回来

      我需要让人晕眩的酒吧

      为何这样注视着我们?

      遥远国度的人们

      没有罪恶 只有音乐环绕

      我们不再紧紧的握住绳索

      酣畅的行驶在海面 那是我们自己的船只

      于是今夜 我欢快的跳舞

      你知道 我的舞蹈不会说谎

      于是 我开始感觉到你的存在 男孩

      来吧 让我们一起慢慢的舞动

      宝贝 像这样 便是完美

      哦 你知道 今夜我欢快的跳舞 我的舞蹈不会说谎

      于是 我开始感觉到这一刻

      吸引 不安

      宝贝 像这样 便是完美

      没有是非

      没有争斗

  2. 宏飞 2 楼

    不是吧

    姐姐

    你真强

    撒都不说了~

  3. 不朽之王 3 楼

    天下足球里有过
    很不错
    顶!!!!!!

返回论坛归档