吻别(英文版)

夏日雨荷 1,406 阅读

Hiding from the rain and snow
Trying to forget but I won’t let go
Looking at a crowded street
Listening to my own heart beat
So many people all around the world
Tell me where do I find someone like you girl
(Chorus)
Take me to your heart take me to your soul
Give me your hand before I’m old
Show me what love is - haven’t got a clue
Show me that wonders can be true
They say nothing lasts forever
We’re only here today
Love is now or never
B*ng me far away
Take me to your heart take me to your soul
Give me your hand and hold me
Show me what love is - be my guiding star
It’s easy take me to your heart
Standing on a mountain high
Looking at the moon through a clear blue sky
I should go and see some f*ends
But they don’t really comprehend
Don’t need too much talking without saying anything
All I need is someone who makes me wanna sing
(Chorus)
Take me to your heart take me to your soul
Give me your hand before I’m old
Show me what love is - haven’t got a clue
Show me that wonders can be true
They say nothing lasts forever
We’re only here today
Love is now or never
B*ng me far away
Take me to your heart take me to your soul
Give me your hand and hold me
Show me what love is - be my guiding star
It’s easy take me to your heart

全部回复

2
  1. 心的天空 1 楼

    还是老歌听起来过瘾!!

  2. 宏飞 2 楼

    谢谢

    喜欢~

返回论坛归档